Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: has anyone else changed the way you drive?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: has anyone else changed the way you drive?

    Didnt bush and the bin ladens go to lunch on september 10,2001? haha seriously people lets look at the whole picture and not just a portion of it


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  2. #42
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: has anyone else changed the way you drive?

    So saddle up and look. Where were the guys that flew the plane from, Ohio? I bet they were from a country that sucks us dry , selling us oil. Try to figure out how the hostages got out of Iran while you are at it, and where daddy Bush was at when Ray-gun took office, too.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: has anyone else changed the way you drive?

    maybe backing the Sandinistas and helping the CIA organize an arms for money deal with Iran...maybe?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #44
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: has anyone else changed the way you drive?

    I bet you didn't learn that in history at a Wise County school. But it was arms for money/hostages. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Ollie was all that kept them out of jail. And then we elect him and his son president.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: has anyone else changed the way you drive?

    I'm not about to tell where I learned that...It's a long strange story.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •